Thursday, February 22, 2018

Inspirational Quote Tangle

I love this tangle. It was the first time I decided to use an inspirational quote within the drawing. It's quite a basic drawing but it was the start of something new for me. I also blended Sharpie and Bic markers which was a process I was continuing to perfect.

This drawing and coloring piece took a few hours to complete. Most of the time was spent on coloring the tangles. The look of the completed piece was very close to what I imagined in the beginning which was unusual for me at the time.

I've done a few more quote tangles and quote doodles over the years, and every time I do one I like to try something different. I am still in the process of figuring out how to make this type of tangle be my own unique style but I'm loving the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment