Thursday, February 15, 2018

Zentangle of Walter White

Breaking Bad is one of my most favorite shows of all time. I started watching this show on Netflix after all of the seasons were released. That's what a prefer to do with any show I watch. I'm a pretty impatient person so when all the seasons are released, I can binge watch the whole show.

Anyway, I was looking through some Google images of the show and I found a simple outline of Walter White's face that I was sure I could recreate. I wasn't planning on making it a tangle of Walter White but once I started drawing the face, I thought it would make a good base for a tangle.

It took a couple of hours to finish this drawing but I am quite happy with the way it turned out. As usual, there are a couple things I would change if I were to draw this now, but there's not enough I would change to make me actually re-draw it.

This was a fun process to try out and it's something I might do again, but for now I'll let Walter White be my one Fan based drawing on my channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment