Sunday, February 15, 2015

What was I thinking?!

January 14, 2013 Tangle

This tangle took about 20 minutes to create...and it looks like it took about 2. I don't know what I was thinking when I posted this video. I remember being very close to 100 subscribers and I figured if I didn't upload a video, I wouldn't ever reach 100 subscribers.

I have really bad carpal tunnel and tendonitis so I hadn't done a video in a couple days because it was acting up quite a bit from the cold. (I remember the pain more than drawing this!)

I know this is a very bad drawing, but I kept the scan and the video up because it's good to look back and see how far I've come. Even so, this is kind of embarrassing. My lines are uneven, my shading isn't blended, my patterns are very elementary. I remember thinking this when I uploaded the video, but I had already broken my drawing a day promise and "had" to put up something.

I am pointing out this drawing/video because I want everyone to know that there's always room for improvement. Keep practicing, keep learning and never give up!  Here's the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment