Friday, November 24, 2017

This Blog's Future

I haven't posted on this blog in quite a long time. I've been wondering if I should shut it down all together. I've been thinking about a lot of things lately.  I don't have a ton of views on this blog, but I also haven't updated it in quite some time so that's my fault.

So, I've been working hard to restart this blog. I have several posts scheduled for 2018. So far I've written and scheduled enough blog posts for one a week straight through to March 15th.  I'm going to continue with the theme of looking back on drawings and writing about the inspiration of them and any other thing that goes along with the video of the week.

A new feature exclusive to this blog will be my video tutorials. I had done these short videos of me slowly drawing different patterns for you to learn. I am going to start doing these tutorial videos once again with the link to the tutorials here. They will be daily videos so keep an eye out.

I am excited for the new year to start. I have a lot of plans and have been making a detailed schedule so that I can keep on track with my plans for 2018. I'm also planning to tell you where I've been for the last few months and why I haven't been posting anything. It's not an exciting story but I do feel like you deserve an explanation.

There's a lot coming in 2018 so please stay with me until then!


No comments:

Post a Comment